Thursday, March 21, 2019 / by Doreen Huntoon
I can't believe it's almost April. Time sure does go fast! If you are thinking of selling your home, now is the perfect time for spring cleaning. Here in Spokane we still have a little snow lingering around but you can get started on the inside of your house and if you can see your yard, now is a great time to clean up all the surprises that our wonderful fury friends left us all winter.
Cleaning, organizing and decluttering are the first steps in spring cleaning. Here are some spring cleaning tips:
1. Have your carpets professionally cleaned - Clean carpets with eliminate odors and make them look new(er)
2. Open the windows and let some fresh air in. - Their is nothing better than the smell of spring air
3. Deep clean bathrooms and kitchen - Including cupboards, trim, light fixtures
4. Wipe down the walls and around light switches
5. Wipe down all the door knobs
6. Clean your windows inside and out
7. Change light bulbs so that your house is nice and bright for s ...
Monday, February 18, 2019 / by Doreen Huntoon
Selling your house, is a big decision. Before you sell your home and buy your next one, ask yourself a few questions. Are you ready to sell? Emotionally? Financially? Is your house ready to be put on the market? Here are a few things you may not have thought about when considering selling your home:
How are your finances? If your home sells quickly, where will you live? In a hot sellers’ market remember to have some funds set aside for a few months of living. If you have to rent an apartment for a couple of months while searching for you new home, you’ll want to be prepared financially.
Price, Price, Price
What you want for your home and what you paid for it when you bought has nothing to do with what your home should be priced at. A Real Estate professional can tell you about the market and what your home should sell for in the current market. If you want an up to date value on your home, then you can also have an app ...